Easy (10 km)

Total distance: 10 km

Positive cumulative gradient: 300 m+

Starting point: Fulleda (in front of la Sala)

Arrival point: Fulleda (in front of la Sala)

Maximum height: 598 m

Minimum height: 498 m

Circular route:

Download the Wikiloc APP and follow this route from your mobile device, try it now!

Total distance: 10266 m
Max elevation: 598 m
Min elevation: 498 m
Total climbing: 334 m
Total descent: -334 m
Total time: 02:01:55

Fulleda Turisme Actiu offers this route in “hiking” mode: La Marxa Heroica 10km short route. A Circular route with start and end in Fulleda and designed to follow clockwise.

In collaboration with Boira Experience, Fulleda Council offers an opportunity to participate in The Heroic March, this year in its 4th edition, offering different routes compared to the last 3 years. On the day of the march, usually the first weekend in March, you can enjoy a signposted tour, refreshments and sandwiches at the finish line and many more surprises along the way. Have you already tried the Heroic March?

The 10 km route has an initial urban section inside the picturesque village of Fulleda, passing by Plaça de Ramon Santamaria and continuing along Carrer la Bassa until leaving the village. Leaving the village via Carrer la Bassa, to the left, we take a path that descends towards Fondo dels Pous, a perfect place to photograph Fulleda and observe the magnificence of this landscape that connects with Comellar d’en Piquer. We then follow the path towards the Plans de l’Arboç section, at Font d’en Salat, and continue towards Fondo de la Planota where we can see a dry-stone vaulted hut. We then turn left into Vall dels Cortals until we reach Fondo dels Masos. Crossing this section, we then head towards Sierras. Using the pipeline as a guide, we will continue towards Vall dels Cortals, passing Font de les Ventoses, Camí del les Cantorelles, and we will follow La Partida dels Serveres before following a recovered path that we have named El Sender de l’Argelagar. Once we have gained the difference in level, we take a path that borders Serra de Serveres where we will find some shelter, then we will continue towards the Old Castle of Fulleda where we will go down again towards the starting point of the route. A perfect route for those looking to spend a pleasant time discovering the peculiarities of the municipality of Fulleda and Les Garrigues.

This route is suitable for families, it is recommended to bring three-wheeled running carts or a backpack carrier where the little ones can rest. 10% of the roads on this route are paved and the other 90%, 10% are roads that have been slightly damaged after the floods of last October 2019. It is recommended not to drink water from springs, as they do not have adequate sanitary control. A perfect opportunity to discover together as a family the paths and valleys that form the municipality of Fulleda.

A discovery of a route fully recommended by Fulleda Turisme Actiu.